Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Post Op Day 14

 I am back to work(-ing from home)!

The recovery period has been an exercise in finding the boundaries for myself. I have been off all painkillers since Post Op Day 11. There are just three lingering issues at this point :-

  1. I still can not lift any heavy things for the next couple of weeks.
  2. I feel the last 10% of the mobility in my neck is still unavailable. But I'm grateful that the majority of it is back.
  3. I haven't been able to do my usual workout or yoga in the meantime. So I feel the effects of that as the body being less flexible and most sluggish.

The review with the surgeon is happening this Friday. I will hopefully have more to share about the next steps after that. Peace!

No comments:

Post Op Day 14

 I am back to work(-ing from home)! The recovery period has been an exercise in finding the boundaries for myself. I have been off all paink...